The 2012 Life Time Fitness Race for the Toyota Cup, July 13-14, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Find our booth at the 2012 Life Time Fitness Race for the Toyota Cup on Friday, July 13 in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The Minneapolis, Minnesota triathlon kicks-off with a swim in beautiful Lake Nokomis. Then, swimmers hop on their bikes and take a ride around the Minnehaha Parkway. The triathletes finish the race with a run around Lake Nokomis.
The Life Time Fitness Triathlon Series Race to the Toyota Cup takes place across 7 great American Cities from April through October: Miami, Austin, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles and Dallas. Each city hosts event festivals that attract the best tri athletes and sponsors in the country. The Series has three championship divisions:
- Elite Amateur
- Amateur (Age Group)
AllWhites Egg Whites sponsors one of the Pro-athletes: Greg Bennett. We’ll be cheering him on as he competes for purse money at each race, as well as for Life Time Series points towards the coveted Toyota Cup Championship. Greg will also compete in the Chicago Life Time Fitness Race for the Toyota Cup Triathlon on August 26, 2012.
- A pro must start 3 of the 7 Series events to be Cup Eligible
- If a pro competes in more than 3 Series events, their top 5 finishes will count towards award placement
- Eligible pros must start Toyota US Open Triathlon (Dallas) as one of the required 3 events
- No minimum points are required to be eligible for the Series Bonus
- In the case of a tie, placement at the Toyota US Open Triathlon (Dallas) will be used as the tie breaker
See you at our booth in Minneapolis on July 13-14 for the 2012 Life Time Fitness Race for the Toyota Cup Triathlon Series!