Hope it’s not too windy in the windy city this weekend at the Chicaog tri! Find us at our booth at the 2012 Life Time Fitness Race for the Toyota Cup on Sunday, August 26 in Chicago, Illinois.
The Life Time Fitness Triathlon Series Race to the Toyota Cup is the ultimate tri experience. The race will start with a swim in Monroe Street Harbor followed by a scenic bike race through Lake Shore Drive. The race ends with a run past Buckingham fountain and the Museum campus.
The Life Time Fitness Triathlon Series Race to the Toyota Cup unfolds across 7 great American Cities from April through October. Miami, Austin, Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Chicago, Los Angeles and Dallas each host event festivals that attract the best tri athletes and sponsors. The Series has three championship divisions:
- Elite Amateur
- Amateur (Age Group)
AllWhites Egg Whites sponsors one of the Pro-athletes: Greg Bennett. The people at AllWhites will be cheering him on as he competes for purse money at each race, as well as for Life Time Series points towards the coveted Toyota Cup Championship. Greg will also participate in the L.A. Toyota Cup Championship on September 28, 2012.
- A pro must start 3 of the 7 Series events to be Cup Eligible
- If a pro competes in more than 3 Series events, their top 5 finishes will count towards award placement
- Eligible pros must start Toyota US Open Triathlon (Dallas) as one of the required 3 events
- No minimum points are required to be eligible for the Series Bonus
- In the case of a tie, placement at the Toyota US Open Triathlon (Dallas) will be used as the tie breaker
Don’t forget to stop by our booth at the 2012 Lifetime Fitness Triathlon Race for the Toyota Cup in Chicago for awesome (tasty) giveaways and cool sports bling.